Re: TAC

To: JHef101@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TAC
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 19:19:05 EST
In a message dated 1/14/00 3:40:41 PM Pacific Standard Time, JHef101@aol.com
writes:

<<   i am slightly amazed at the response by Texas Tiger Owners in the few
 short hours since I made that post. It is great to know that there are more
 Tigers here than I realized. This tells me that maybe we have enough
interest
 to make this work. I would like to look closer at the requirements for the
 TAC  and whether or not we need more than one inspection per car. I also
 think that forming a Texas Tiger Club would be a viable idea and ultimately
 might lead to us having qualified inspectors here in the state. Those of you
 that are interested e-mail me and I will investigate making it happen >>

Jeff-
Yes, the fact of the matter is that three TAC inspectors must sign off on the
car.
I am game to come down with two others, if we can all work it out. Don't
worry about my air fare, I have more frequent flyer miles than I'll ever use!
It will just be a matter of finding a good location and gathering enough cars
to make it work. I like Austin, myself!
Mike Wood