Re: TAC

To: deiland1@elp.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TAC
From: JHef101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:33:27 EST
Dan and the rest,
     i am slightly amazed at the response by Texas Tiger Owners in the few
short hours since I made that post. It is great to know that there are more
Tigers here than I realized. This tells me that maybe we have enough interest
to make this work. I would like to look closer at the requirements for the
TAC  and whether or not we need more than one inspection per car. I also
think that forming a Texas Tiger Club would be a viable idea and ultimately
might lead to us having qualified inspectors here in the state. Those of you
that are interested e-mail me and I will investigate making it happen

Jeff Hefner
(210) 805-0553
204 Ridgemont
San Antonio, Tx. 78209