Re: TAC

To: larrydr1@earthlink.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TAC
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:21:06 EST
In a message dated 1/14/00 9:12:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
larrydr1@earthlink.net writes:

<<  I am
 still interested in getting TAC authentication and would like to see the
 program expanded for nationwide availability. >>

Larry-
I can understand your desire to have TAC available nationally. I believe STOA
would be the first to agree that more widespread coverage of the program is
key to its continued success.
What we all have to keep in mind is that TAC is supported by a not-for-profit
club, STOA, and that the members of the TAC committee are paying their own
freight, in terms of getting out to other areas of the country, "TACing" cars
and training new TAC members. With unlimited resources, the effort would be
much larger today, but this Committee represents a labor of love and
enthusiasm by a number of dedicated individuals.
Hang in there.
Mike Wood