RE: Performance Tuning the Tiger

To: "'Doug Mallory'" <rdmallory@earthling.net>,
Subject: RE: Performance Tuning the Tiger
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:17:42 -0700
So there's a topic worthy of discussion: Assuming we're using a mildly zoomy
cam (let's say the Ford Motorsport E303 or equivalent), what's the maximum
compression ratio we can run if we're going to use street gas (91 octane).
Assume the engine will use 38 degrees max timing advance.

Which heads are more susceptible to detonation?

Comments?

Theo