Re: Safer Fuel Tank.

To: jamesbrt@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Safer Fuel Tank.
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:45:08 EST
Best fuel tank story I know happened to my neighbor
in his IH Scout II  (Another vehicle 35 years ahead of
its time).  He was out looking for Bambi when he
grounded out and ripped a large hole in his gas tank.
He was miles from help, alone, it was getting dark,
and there were hungry eyes watching him.  He
duct taped a milk carton to the carb and poked a
small hole in the bottom.  Put what gas was left in
the tank in the milk carton, closed the hood, and
drove until he ran out of gas.  Didn't take too long
to get to a bar.

This method could work on the Tiger.

Dave Johnson, B382002668, Aurora, IL