Re: Header / oil filter clearance

To: "Steve Lemp" <steve@ramus.com>
Subject: Re: Header / oil filter clearance
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:04:26 -0700
Steve,

    Try calling  GODMAN HI-PERFORMANCE in Memphis. Their number is,
1-800-456-2369.  They carry remote oil filter parts that will allow you to
move the filter set up where ever you need it. I noticed Ford engines list
the 260, 289, 302, and just about all the V8's made by Ford. I've bought
from them before and was pleased with what I received. Think you will find
them knowledgable and helpful.

Dan Eiland