Re: veneer

To: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Subject: Re: veneer
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 08:25:28 -0700
this would be nice but my car is not original and i have decided not to use
the original gauges. the new gauges do not fit the original holes so i have
to built my own dash. i have access to the full wood shop on the airforce
(puke) base so i am in good shape there. i found some veneer really cheap
$15 to do it in burl.
thanks
chris in hawaii