Re: (no subject)

To: <TigerCoupe@aol.com>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "tjordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 15:59:31 -0700
Dick,
Same type story here.  Received (unsolicited) the "Grassrootes" mag. in the
mail .  Wow! this is cool.  Wonder who sent this to me?  Following week I
get an invoice in the mail.

With 3 kids and a busness I do get busy and forgetful, but I did'nt order no
stink'in mag!  I tossed the invoice in the trash and was quite PISSED!!
Now, I suppose the creditors will be on me in a few months.  Then a mark on
my credit file will appear and I will have to pay off a subscription I never
signed up for.
I can just hear the loan officer say,

"That is Mr. Jordan, if you still want the 2nd mortgage to be approved you
must cleanup your credit".  "Pay off the subscription plus the late charges
and the bank will release your loan funds".
AAARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
Who is responsible for this underhanded sleezy move?

1.  beat with said magazine(wet)
2. drag behind Tiger  (I have the towbar)
3. every 6 months sign him up for Columbia CD Club

Tim