Carpet

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carpet
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:49:41 -0500
Hi Group.  I am putting in the Martha Wheat carpet set, and have run
into a snag.

The side carpet pieces seem too large, and they do not fit in what seems
to be a logical fit, like the other pieces.

I have the old cardboard supports, but in poor condition, and will make
new pieces, using old as templates.  Do they bow out, in an arch.

Besides the side carpet pieces, there are 2 triangular pieces, that I
think fit where the brake cable/battery wire comes through from the
back.

I want to find out how they fit, before I start cutting.

Curt at Classic Sunbeam doesn't know, and I have called Martha 3 times
with only a answering machine, and no return call.

Very frustrating.

Stuck, at this phase, and would appreciate help.

Larry