tachometer

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: tachometer
From: "Parfitt, Bill @ PDX" <BParfitt@GlacierNW.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:00:21 -0800
Listers,

  I have a balky tachometer that I had written off to good ol Lucas
dependability when I read a tech tips at, I believe the Tigers United
website which talked about tach problems when you switch to electronic
ignition ( which I did).  The article talked about modifying an Alpine
tachometer. Is this the only solution?  The tachomter currently seems to
only work when it wants to and even when it does it registers it is
registering RPM's that are way too low. Help please!

Bill Parfitt