RE: Crappy Sunbeam Parts Dealer

To: "Chuck Keding" <mhp@flash.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Crappy Sunbeam Parts Dealer
From: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:17:53 -0700
I've dealt with Curt several times and the one time I did have a problem
with a part he not only refunded my money but sent me a replacement part too
(for free).  On two other occasions he has given me stuff at no charge with
medium size orders.  He has always been helpful and courteous.  I'm sorry to
hear you had a bad experience with Curt but this sounds like a anomaly to
me, everyone has a bad day once in a while.

Frank
B9471116