RE: tiger clutch, longish

To: "Windsor Owens" <wowens@sirius.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: tiger clutch, longish
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:08:02 -0700
Windsor,
I have the McLeod set-up in my Tiger and I am very happy despite the
required pressure, which is not all that bad.  It takes an occasional bit of
abuse from me and comes back fo' some mo'.
Matter of fact, took the beast out last night for a ride to the beach.  Was
challenged on the freeway by a kid in an Acura with a coffee can muffler.  I
hit it hard in 4th, blew ahead then slowed down.  He came up next to me
again and beckoned.  "....just smiled and shook my head, no was all I
sez....Take a load off granny....."
Allan LIKES Tiger'n! (safely of course.)
Later,
AC
B9472373