Re: Droning Mufflers

To: <E2CFlyr@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Droning Mufflers
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:34:10 -0400
When I bought my Tiger it had larger pipes and a pair of glass Packs on it.
Once I got it assembled to the point where I could run it, I discovered that
the glass packs were amusing for the first 10 minutes, then agony.  They
were quickly replaced with a pair of "Thunderbird resonators" ( or so the
muffler shop guy said) which were quieter, but still quite noisy.  I finally
installed a stock type system from end to end, and now only have to contend
with mild droning around the 65-70 MPH that the highways around here
typically cruise at.

Stu