Re: Droning Mufflers

To: stubrennan@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Droning Mufflers
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:06:57 EDT
My Tiger has a 2 in custom made system made by
Meinecki Muffler with Walker Turbo exhaust.  At first
it was almost too quiet.  Now that I've blown most of
the fiberglass out of the mufflers, they sound great.
As to those that complain about the noise at 65+
cruise, I say...turn up the radio.  If some local
Smoky should stop you, your buddy Alex Hamilton
should take care of the problem.

For those that missed the Invasion, you should be
sorry.  A great gathering by a gracious host.  My
thanks to Ian Spencer.

I managed to locate 3 possible front clips for my
Tiger.  They are in Mass, Vir, and Colo.  Now if I
can find one in WA, I'll have all four corners of the
country covered.

Dave Johnson, Aurora, IL, B382002668(under repair)