Re: Droning Mufflers

To: twojohnsons@home.com
Subject: Re: Droning Mufflers
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:30:50 -0400
Sorry to burst you record, but I have been using Flowmasters on cars for over
20 years.  Was on 76 and 87 Vette, used as daily driver, and now on Tiger.  I
am definitely over the Old enuf to shave every day group, and I have found the
muffs excellent replacements for stock, and the car mags have always given
then the nod on performance against other muffs.  Life expectancy is much
better that after market products I have seen.

On the 87 Vette, it had an on board computer for instant and average mileage,
and with muffs alone, it increased by 2 mpg ave on daily trip of 45 miles.

But you should use what you are happy with.

The 3 no brainers on my cars by experience are K&N filters, Flowmaster
mufflers, and Mobil 1 oil.  They just flat out work for me.

Larry