RE: Droning Mufflers

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Droning Mufflers
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:43:51 -0600
My unasked for 2 centavos . . .

I like to deal in #'s . . . .  touchy feely things like mufflers and
"decals" are tough to analyze.
When I was young (no after Moses) I thought a Can Am McLaren (headers into
megaphones @ 7000/trailing throttle) sounded about right.  These days
something a little quieter is preferred.

My list?  Un-noticeable by the law, quiet enough the "passenger" doesn't
complain, no hinderence to performance (with in reasonable limits.)

To each his own . . .

motor gently,

David

D. E. Adin, Photographer