RE: exhaust

To: "'Curtis Fisher'" <Curtis.Fisher@trw.com>,
Subject: RE: exhaust
From: "Palmer, Robert L." <RPalmer@brobeck.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:12:08 -0800
Curtis, Jim,

At one time I had two Turbo style mufflers in series with two glass packs
installed backwards so the fingers that protrude inside were pointing with
the flow instead of against it.  The combination was quite a bit mellower
than the turbos alone. I have considered doing the same with my series 3
Flowmasters, but like the "bad boy" sound too much. Another thing that
quiets the exhaust some and improves performance if done right is putting a
cross-over right after the collectors.

Bob

contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to
postmaster@brobeck.com
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com