May British Car Show in CA

To: "tigers@autox. team. net (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: May British Car Show in CA
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:09:28 -0800
Forwarded FYI:

Subject: British Car Show, Dixon, CA

JUST A REMINDER

The United British Sports Car Club of Sacramento, CA is sponsoring the 14th
annual Dixon British Car Show and Swap Meet. Held at the Fairgrounds in
Dixon, CA on the 19th of May 2002.  This event had over 200 cars last
year and many vendors, plus a Great Swap Meet. You can visit our website
at http://www.UBSCC.org for more information, online registration is
available.
This is our "kickoff" to Drive your British Car week.
The Motoring public are invited to come see these Great Classic British
Cars.
--
Bill Pugh
Two @ Home