Re: FW: FW: registry

To: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Subject: Re: FW: FW: registry
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 07:32:45 -0400
On the TBON topic, here's an idea.  If the book was laid out on a
computer, it shouldn't be to difficult to convert the files to html or
PDF format.
Norm  (or CAT, TE/AE, Classic Motorbooks) could sell it on line as a CD
Rom, greatly reducing the cost of a 2nd printing. I know that lots of us
would gladly fork over $20-30 a pop for this great reference book on CD.
BTW- I was just watching the "Today" show.They were introducing a "Get
Smart" reunion by showing Don Adams pulling up in the Karman Ghia, from
the show's last season. Cut back to Katie Kouric, who chimes in with- "I
know he drove a Sunbeam Tiger" and commented that's the car she'd like
to have!

Paul Burr