Re: registry

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: registry
From: Rkegg465@cs.com
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 20:43:31 EDT
Actually, as long as the subject has been brought up..........
    I have not had a very good experience with the Tiger registry.  I don't
find Norm helpful at all.  When I bought my Tiger, Norm asked me for an
update on my car. I gave him the information he requested. He then asked me
for my license plate number and the number on a little tag on the side of the
transmission. Once I got my tags, I gave him the plate number, but I couldn't
read the number on the transmission tag. I was interested in whatever
information Norm had on my car, but he refused to tell me unless I could
provide him with the transmission tag number. He was a little rude about it
all; intimating that I should try harder. Until I give him the number, he
isn't interested in providing the information. I have not been impressed by
his attitude.

Randy Kegg
1967 MK1A
B382002572 And,