Re: Magnesium

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Subject: Re: Magnesium
From: Craig Wright <cwright@pdghightower.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:30:42 -0700
David,

Craig Conley at Paradise Wheels in San Marcos (near Escondido and San
Diego) makes his living repairing old muscles car wheels. He is also the
local SAAC expert on 65-67 Shelbys. He can be reached at

760 740-0954

Give him a call. He will tell you exactly what can and can't be done
with your wheels.

Craig Wright