RE: Spare tire hold down length

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Spare tire hold down length
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:09:41 -0800
Steve, I have two different length hold down screws.  On is missing the
top of the screw and the little hat.  I used to have a third hold down
screw that was quite a bit longer in the shank than either of the other
two I now have.  I would like to know which is correct for my car (the
correct length).  I guess I'd also like to know the origin of the other
two if not Alpine.

Frank
B9471116