Re: I Was Wrong???!!

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: I Was Wrong???!!
From: ssage@socal.rr.com
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:20:19 -0800
Steve:
Good suggestions on all points. Another lister also suggested the filter
might contribute to the vapor lock,  plus mentioned the fuel formulation
idea as a possible cause of trouble. That could make sense as last
summer, driving back home from Tigers United it was well over 100
degrees (up to 110 for part of the trip) and, even with the AC running,
the car never let us down. The other issue is that I am running an
"aftermarket" small fuel pump that I put in after my stock pump failed.
It did make it through that extreme summer drive with no problem though.

Steve Sage