Re: I Was Wrong???!!

To: morris@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: I Was Wrong???!!
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:48:57 -0700
Hey Steve, I hate to pick on this ;), but I'm pretty sure that all Steve S was
trying to say, was that he had gas in the fuel line, as evidenced by the fact it
was visible in his filter. He wasn't questioning the effectiveness of that
filter, or the possibility that he had dirt in the carburetor.

I'm still laughing about that other thing you wrote in response to that poor S.
Amiam guy, but now I gotta go look for a new fuse for my irony detector.

Best regards to all,
Theo

PS: Larry, I'm with you on this, but as a forum administrator for one of the
world's most popular mountainbiking websites, I won't envy anyone the job of
judging whether to warn or ban people.