Re: I Was Wrong???!!

To: "S.Amiam" <s.amiam@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: I Was Wrong???!!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:10:27 -0800
Tigers,

Here is "Simian Esq.", again taking up time and space to pick on a
statement I made.  It is a wonder that an "Esq." (whatever he may mean
by that) takes the time to criticize, but not the time to look at Page
148 of Norman's TBON, where the metal canister fuel filter is clearly
visible.

No, I am contending NOTHING.  Just reporting the facts as published by
the company, and shown by Norman.

Simian also appears unable to find the TigersUnited.com ENTIRE Rootes
Parts list Supplement for the Sunbeam "260", available in chapters and
the entire Supplement, which clearly lists the Petrol (Fuel) Filter:

Rootes #6100034, Ford C2RZ-9155-A  (Fuel-in-line disposable type) in
Section UF, Petrol (Fuel) System. - So listed in the hot link for the
few "UF" pages under "Rootes Resources" category, "Rootes Tiger Parts
List" link. (http://www.tigersunited.com/parts_rs260/factparts.asp)

Kindly,  Simian, "Esq.", reserve your criticism for subjects about which
you have some knowledge.

Best Regards,

Steve

--