Re: Brake Booster

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Booster
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:18:41 -0800
In general reference to what Kris Waters said :   whatever happened to the
thread on this list about different master cylinders (larger bore?) and the
elimination of the booster while still maintaining reasonable pedal pressure.
It seemed to die out just when it was getting interesting.  Larry Paulick?,
Derek?  Seems like you guys were involved?  I'm just about at the point of
doing brake lines and I'd like to run state of the art, but what is it?

                        Chris Hill