Re: Solid motor mounts

To: Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com
Subject: Re: Solid motor mounts
From: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:40:25 EDT
Hello Tim,

I intend to through bolt and strap the left mount and make a solid mount for
the right mount. Under acceleration, the torque produced by the engine will
not compress the right side (when solid) and is tension limited on the
through-bolted left side. Under deceleration, the left mount will compress.
This will
allow the engine to fulcrum on the solid right mount.

The problem I now have is that I'm twisting the front half of the Tiger
clockwise. I may have to run a mini cage to strengthen the front end.

Just thinking out loud.

Respectfully,
Henry Vicioso (I'll be at the June Sprints at Road America with the Tiger
spectating)