Re: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:27:59 -0400
Thanx for the info on my list of questions.
I note that the bumper answers relate to
the rear bumper wrapping around, etc.  Perhaps
it wasn't noticable or the pictures with the
correct angle weren't viewed, but my interest is
that the BUMPER IS A SPLIT BUMPER.  Indeed, from
what I'm reading in reply, this appears no big deal.
I don't think I have ever seen such a bumper before.
It is the split that has me thrown.  Any insights.
Did I just miss something that confirms me as
a total neophyte on these cars.

Thanks again.

Bob Nersesian