RE: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger

To: "'VegasLegal@aol.com'" <VegasLegal@aol.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger
From: Sencindiver Jim D NSSC <SencindiverJD@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:04:33 -0400
I just took a closer look at the photo (stern shot, in the garage) and
indeed it is a split bumper, with the license plate separating the two
halves.  Upon closer examination, it looks like the stop/turn signal lights
are upside down, with the yellow blinker portion on the bottom.  There are
no chrome strips on the side of the car, and the Rootes emblem is missing,
replaced by a British flag.  It looks like there are a number of
anomalies/custom touches on this vehicle.

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver, IWS5B2B
Systems Engineer
Surface Ship USW Combat Systems