Re: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bumper on E-Bay Tiger
From: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:35:48 -0700
The fender flares, split bumper and Britiish flag on the rear quarters of
the E-Bay Tiger are reminiscent of a car I used to see in Portland back in
the late 70's.  The car then was black having been repainted from the
original white following a wreck on the drive to Crater Lake at one of the
earliest Tigers Uniteds.  I believe the owner's name was Wylie Grabitch.
Could be coincidental.  Does anybody else remember the car?

Bob