Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out of

To: randya@pacbell.net ("Randall Antosiak")
Subject: Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out of
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:26:34 -0400
Randy & Tiger list, this is precisely why Kruse was dropped as the auctioneer
for a number of auctions.  There is just an element of trust that is missing
with them.

Also for the record I certainly don't want to have people be taken advantage of
or being misled or having something misrepresented to them.  Such as an Alger
being sold as a real Tiger.  It is just that this particular topic seems to
come up about every month and it just goes on and on.  Everyone should have the
right and ability to make comments.  My personal opinion is that we don't need
to beat this horse to death every month.  We have the good fortune of having
Norm and a host of other experts that help with this situation.  Once it has
been pointed out and people have been notified what else is there to say or do?

Best regards,

Gary Fuqua