Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out of

To: gsfuqua1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out of
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:12:18 -0600
At about 4:00 PM MDT Tuesday they added the text "CORRECTION: THIS SUNBEAM IS A
LATE SERIES 5 ALPINE BODY" down at the bottom of the description. The way Ebay
works, you can't change the main body of the description, only add stuff at the
bottom, so they basically did what they could... except that this is a re-list
of the car, and they could have fixed up the
description from the outset.

I invited the last couple of bidders to visit TigersUnited.com, as well as to
join the list.Hopefully they'll understand what they're bidding on and not
crack the reserve bid amount.

Theo