Austin Healy "Alper"??

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Austin Healy "Alper"??
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:46:01 -0700
Ever hear of a "Genuine 1967 Austin Healy Sebring Mk-II" in showroom
condition. It apparently has the original wide fender flares, a 5 spd
automatic (???) "Camaro T-5 transmission, and the original 350 CID
Chevvy engine, 327 heads, and 325 HP. Oh yes, a Mustang II front
suspension and Ford type rear suspension.

[See "Image 5"] on
http://insiderslist.com/viewads/viewads.cgi?AD_NUMBER=AM2024

Now, I wonder what kind of rivets it has? <9-)

 Only $18,500 USD (Located in Quebec).  Want to take any bets on whether
the body is the "original showroom" fiberglass???

See, Watch the Skies. We are not alone!!!!

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor