RE: Austin Healy "Alper"??

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Austin Healy "Alper"??
From: "William van Zwanenberg" <willvz@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:15:12 +0100
Call me a purist if you must, but in my not so humble opinion the person
who did this conversion should be shot!

Why do so many American classic car enthusiasts always want to add to
(and hence ruin) something that is cosmetically perfect by adding over
extended fenders, bumpers and enlarged bodywork? The later Ford
Mustangs, and the US market B series E-type Jags being two examples that
spring to mind ...