Re: Still have oil/water problems

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Still have oil/water problems
From: Jay Peterson <sfm081@rain.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 21:17:56 -0800
Hi Ron, Thanks for the tip on Cal-Falcon I am having trouble getting to
their web site this evening but will try again tomm. Since you seem
pretty well versed in the different incarnations of the timing covers,
what do you know about a C4AE-6059-A? I have a line on one of these, but
am unsure whether it is 2 1/8" thick like the later C5OE-6059 that most
of the aftermarket mustang houses carry, or 2 3/8" thick like the
earlier C4OE-6059-A. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Jay