RE: Need some Info Please

To: jsloan798@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: Need some Info Please
From: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:51:58 -0800
Scott,

FWIW, a few years back an E-Type Jag owner I knew let me copy
the pages from the differential section of his shop manual to supplement
the very sparse coverage in the chassis manual for my Cobra .  This was
for the Salisbury 4HU differential.  I don't know if this is the case for
the DANAs, but according to the Jag manual, "The axle gear ratio is
stamped on a tag attached to the assembly by one of  the rear cover
screws".  I don't recall whether or not my diff has such an attached tag
and it would be hard for me to check without removing a wheel, but
I'm guessing you do have easy access to this part of your diff.

Roland