Re: ebay Tiger

To: prbreuhan@hotmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ebay Tiger
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:17:23 EDT
In a message dated 6/2/04 10:37:53 AM, prbreuhan@hotmail.com writes:

> The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to
> disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's
> request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any
> repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.

This statement says it all....the obvious defect is that the car is not what
it is being sold as. As far as disclaimers and waivers and the such, those of
us that live in CA are aware that our over population of ambulance chasers is
significant evidence that those devices are nearly as worthless as the paper
they are written on. I know several large and well known corporations that took
this approach only to find out the concept I've mentioned to the detriment of
their bank account   (all of you out there that recognize the form BA49 will
be able to testify to the effects of the misjudgment in the amounts of their
weekly bills).

Moonstone