eBay Tiger

To: Tiger Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: eBay Tiger
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 07:17:43 -0400
Jeff, it's called Buyer Beware, and eBay is no more at fault than you,
I, or the other Tiger listers.

The buyer had plenty of resources (this list, the various club websites,
Tigers United, etc), local members who would have checked out the car
for the buyer from Michigan if asked.

That being the case, the buyer either got taken, if he thought he was
buying a stock car, or he knew exactly what he bought and can't wait to
get behind the wheel. Those of us who saw only the good pictures on
eBay, and didn't inspect the car in person, will have to reserve
judgment about authenticity until we do. Certainly the car wasn't one
Jeff or I  would buy. Personally, Jeff's former car, the red magazine
queen, is more my style.