Re: Small single master cylinder

To: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: Small single master cylinder
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:23:20 -0800
Hi Theo:
Thanks!  This sounds do-able.  I was concerned that going to that small
a bore would make the brake system a bit 'techy', and since I'm just
street driving it, I was concerned that I'd  hit the brakes and wind up
being overly involved with whoever was driving behind me ;-)
Sounds like this may not be a problem.
I just read in the CAT shop manual that the clutch MC has a 5/8" bore.
Not having a clutch, I hadn't been aware of this. Any thoughts on
whether I could adapt an Alpine clutch MC as a brake MC instead?

Good luck making everything fit on your project.  I understand how THAT
can be (now, where did I put that BF hammer?).

Best regards
David