Re: Small single master cylinder

To: "Tigers" <Tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Small single master cylinder
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 10:57:47 -0800
Hey,
    I am selling a car on eBay (you may have noticed the enticing example of
the breed from Reno, Nevada).  It does not roll and I've had interest from San
Diego and Seattle as well as the east coast.  There's an Alpine that goes with
it (does roll), but even if I manage to get a car carrier to take the
non-roller, two could get expensive.
    So I've told several potential bidders that I'd do some networking.
Finding someone who's deadheading seems like the best possibility (might have
to do this twice).  Does anyone out there have any other suggestions.  One
Tiger body, one Alpine on axles, complete engine, hub to hub rear end, tranny,
doors-trunk lid-hood, all the other parts in boxes.  Simple, huh?
    Thanks for any input!

       Chris Hill