Re: A Good Motor..

To: "sosnaenergyconsulting" <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Subject: Re: A Good Motor..
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:41:17 -0800
Yes, somewhere I have already figured out the power requirements for speed
sup to a lot. I think I included rolling resistance also. ANd you are right,
it takes little to maintain speed and that acceleration is what the excess
power is for. Weight has no bearing at the given speed and acceleration is
not present.

mayf, off planet in Pahrump