Re: Ford Part Number Request

To: Frank Marrone <itswonderful@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Ford Part Number Request
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:32:43 -0800
Frank,

YOU have that book.  It is the TigersUnited.com , called the Rootes
Tiger Parts List, and is located at:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/FactParts.asp

Section "AF" if all the engine parts, including both Ford and Rootes
stocking part numbers, as well as parts explosion pictures for assemblies.

Other components have their own sections, as listed in the Section Table
of Contents, which can be downloaded independently.

You CAN download and print the entire manual  by "clicking" in the upper
right hand picture,

Steve.

--
-----