Re: Wow, eBay item. (car reg. year)

To: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>, Tiger List
Subject: Re: Wow, eBay item. (car reg. year)
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:14:51 -0800
Chris,

I believe CA (Distributor driven) is also a Rootes Roadster.  I wouldn't
sweat that.  No use opening a can of worms when the '65 year model is
the important number, and that was done.  Normally, a November build
date is a '66.

They revised the last smog laws and discarded a rolling 25 year old car
as except, and now it must me '65 or you must have year model working
pollution equipment and periodic inspections.

You are in good shape, leave it alone.

Steve

--
-----