Re: Fantasy Island!!!Some

To: "Bill Martin" <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>, <Drmoonstone@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Fantasy Island!!!Some
From: <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:56:40 -0500
 " If you knew the entire US race history of the Tiger
 then I would give what you say merit. But you don't.
 All you know is what you have read in books, that have
 been long out of print."

What sources did you use for your up coming book?  Or have you found secret,
hidden documents never seen by man?  Did the Tiger win a championship no one
knows about?

IYou continue to state the the Tiger never won a
> championship untill 99, Genius!!! you may be suprized
> to know that most of us knew that. If that is your
> criteria for "impressive" fine and thanks for letting
> us know.

I'm sorry for stating what is known by learned enthusiasts like yourself.
It looks like you have a different standard of success then most people.
How quaint.  You are welcome.

 But to have an informed opinion you need to
> do reasearch

I'm sure I will be suitably impressed by your research.  I hope you are not
using the long out of print books.  What will the bibliography list as your
sources?

but wait, you want "impressive". Sorry
> don't know how to impress you.

Don't worry, you have impressed me quite a bit already.

For those who are
> impressed I am publishing a book on the Hollwood car,
> I have race history on it through 1969. I am at about
> 150 pages so far and it has been fun and enlightening.
> Don't know when I will be done but it will be worth
> the
> wait.

What about those who are not "impressed"?  Can I get a signed, first edition
copy when it is published. I can hardly wait to read about the unknown race
victories of the Sunbeam Tiger.  I see you are modest too!   Maybe you and
John Grisham can battle it out on the best seller lists.

Oh and by the way, In a recent sit down with Ron
> Dykes he went on and on about how well he did in the
> car. MMMmmm

Yes, he did well. He finished second in the B production race at the ARRC.
Beaten only by a Shelby Mustang.

2nnnnddd

                                       Your enlightened friend,

                                                Jeff