Re: Brake Fluid!!

To: Kathy and Erich Coiner <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid!!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 12:08:32 -0800
Erich is always good for substantive information.

Just to add some more info.  Sunbeam Specialties sells disk brake
pistons and seals.  The pistons are made from stainless, not plated
material that flake off, like my originals, and will last.  Going fast
in a Tiger is great fun.  Being able to stop is mandatory if you ever
want to do anything again.

Steve

--
-----