Re: Brake Fluid!!

To: Drmoonstone@aol.com, Beamclub <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid!!
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:10:54 -0800 (PST)
Tiger Joe- Dr. Moonstone has given you the best advice
in the world. If you cant stop you might die. The very
least is you get l;ucky and only the car dies. I know
you would do anything to have this cat for years to
come, you will never part with it, so rebuild
everything in the syestem. All parts are available and
many will only require a rebuild.How many years has
she sat in the garage? Thats about how many miles she
will go before some type brake problem surfaces.But
hey, you already knew all this anyway. later,TTT