RE: Regarding the Law

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Regarding the Law
From: "MSN" <w_pierzga@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:30:48 -0400
Steve:

My two cents worth: If you want to install a "clean" VIN plate then make
sure you can produce the original as proof. I restored my MKII by dipping
the car to remove paint, rust and other goop. Clearly, if I had left the
aluminum VIN and JAL plates on the car they would be no more. I have been
toying with installing a "clean" VIN as the original is not up to the same
standard as the now restored car......

Any ideas where I can get my old VIN "restored"?????

Best regards,

Wayne

BTW The MKII was TAC'ed AFTER RESTORATION with the VIN in my hand.