Re: Regarding the Law

To: MSN <w_pierzga@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Regarding the Law
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:18:01 -0700
Sorry, Wayne

I haven't a clue.  I am sure this is not the first time this has
happened, and precedents must have been set.

Whether your local enforcement agency will accept a "replica" plate is
up to them. But be sure to get any approval in writing, in case you need
to show proof of approval.

Good luck.

Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com