Re: heat at speed

To: rpalmer@ucsd.edu, DJoh797014@aol.com, kathy.coiner@gte.net,
Subject: Re: heat at speed
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:02:05 EDT
Never said you could have too much air flow. As far as velocity of flow goes
I will rely on past real world experiences with our western grand national
stock car. Here's a question for the discussion; why don't we have water pumps
that increase the velocity of the flow 3 or 4 fold and why not remove the stat?
In the Central Valley, being to cold is never the problem so why not just
remove the stat? You don't have to apologize or be sorry Bob, it took me three
years to provide the reference for our discussion about shifting the core
centers
to get the 4 inch bore on 289's but I found it. Give me another 3 years and
I'll find info to support my contentions.

Always enjoy hearing from you. One of these days we need to plan a central
coast get together so all of us out here in the boondocks of the Central Valley
can have a chance to grind off our ruff edges (LOL)

Who loves ya Baby.......Dr Moonstone