Re: stubbie filters/remote syestem

To: lpaulick@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stubbie filters/remote syestem
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:21:07 EDT
In a message dated 5/16/2005 3:01:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lpaulick@comcast.net writes:

I know  this to be a fact from some really knowledgeable owners, who just
don't  comment anymore.

I also wish to thank Mark and Steve for their wonderful contributions to  the
hobby as well as your own contributions.

While I do not disagree with you Larry, if we didn't bring up old material,
then we just might only be discussing the authenticity of certain cars on eBay
 or what we had for dinner last night. Yes, people should review the List's
archives and the TU website, BUT technology advances, techniques and parts
change.

As an example, Tom Hall will be releasing a 5-speed conversion kit (can't
wait) in the future and Dan Walter's TU article on the AMC Concorde  tailshaft
housing may likely become outdated.

Personally, I wish those really knowledgeable owners, the Tiger scholars of
us, will change their mind and comment on the various subjects in the  future.
 We need their support too.

Rodney